New York Paddling HistoryThe American Canoeing Association was founded in 1880. At that time paddle powered craft were an essential part of any trip to the Adirondacks. Paddlers today can enjoy many of the same places thanks to preservation.
- Quiet Water New York, 2nd: Canoe & Kayak Guide (AMC Quiet Water Series)
- New York Exposed, The Whitewater State, Vol 1 & 2
- Adirondack Canoe Waters: North Flow
- Adirondack Canoe Waters: South and West Flow
- Take a Paddle: Finger Lakes New York Quiet Water for Canoes & Kayaks
- Take a Paddle: Western New York Quiet Water for Canoes & Kayaks
- 25 Flatwater Kayak/Canoe Trips in the Thousand Islands and St. Lawrence Seaway Region of New York State (Common Man's Exploration Series)
- 25 Flatwater Kayak & Canoe Trips in the Lake George, NY Region (Common Man's Exploration Series)
New York Canoe Outfitters and Liveries
Reagan’s Canoe & Kayak Livery
440 Hall Rd
Himrod, New York 14842
Description: Largest canoe and kayak outfitter in the Finger Lakes area. Our rentals include jackets, paddles and other accessories. We have lake access on Seneca Lake for day rentals and we also deliver anywhere within the Finger Lakes region.
We also carry Old Town, Necky and Ocean Kayak brands at our retail shop.
Area Served: Finger Lakes
Other Areas Served: The outlying Finger Lakes
Learn more about Reagan’s Canoe & Kayak Livery.